SubEthaEdit 2.6.4 – Full release notes – here an excerpt of the more interesting ones:
- Added the AppleScript command "show" to the document. "show" will show the frontmost window / tab of a document.
- Added the system wide show animation for selecting found text on Leopard
- Triple click now selects up to style boundaries. E.g. strings, variables.
- Save dialog now preselects filename without extension
- When removing a split now, instead of the cursor position of the upper text view, the cursor position of the active text view is taken
- Changed "Check Syntax" in all modes. It now should work with all encodings and with tabs.
- Improved the syntax highlighting in Perl Mode
- Improved Objective-C Mode to include support for Objective-C 2.0
- Improved a behaviour where new windows would open across screens, now new windows open on the screen of the topmost window.
- The report a bug menu item in the help menu now directly selects SubEthaEdit and the correct version in our bugtracker.